Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Surprise visit back home.........

The two weeks since pre-exam time have been a roller coaster ride. First placed after a terribly long wait, then a chance to sit for the  best company on campus this year, then regretting my Physics marks in 12th boards, and finally settling down with all that i hv got (settling after having unsettled quite a few nerves in placecom). 

Internship postponed by a week (yipppppy), rush back home without a reserved ticket. Due to impatience (Hadbadiya, as my dad puts it) i just missed the chance to give my mom a pleasant suprise :( 

Now enjoying (read EATING) like never b4 with 4 meals a day, snacks and high-tea extraaa! Putting on like anything, sure to gain 5 kilos b4 losing it all during my internship. Eatingg time...

p.s: I did repay the principal and the interest at the temple, as per my earlier resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment